Badshahi Bungalow: The Marvelous Glory of Hyderabad, Sindh
Badshahi Bungalow is believed to be a place where you can find the essence of Mughals with their living styles and the things which are placed in this bungalow is linked to the eminent Mughal emperors. Badshahi Bungalow is situated at the main road of Latifabad. This is considered to be the main point of attraction for the visitors and tourists who desires to see the popular places in the city of Hyderabad.
The Badshahi Bungalow is the beautiful Palace of Prince Mir Hassan Ali Khan Talpur, the son of the last ruler of Hyderabad Mir Naseer Khan Talpur. This Palace is situated in the Tando of Talpur Mirs in the area of Latifabad Unit No. 4. This ancient palace of Talpur Mirs was built in the time period of 1863 AD. It is currently owned by one of his descendant. His permission and appointment is needed to see it from inside. Although, one can see it from outside anytime. If one can get the permission and appointment, then he/she can have chat with Talpur Mirs and also see this marvelous palace from inside.
This astonishingly attractive Badshahi Bungalow was well kept by its owner Mir Muhammad Ali Talpur of Tando Mir Noor Muhammad until it was nationalized and sealed for years by Ex-Prime Minister Mr. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto in the time period of 1970s. This awe-inspiring palace was neither restored by the government nor its owners were permitted to maintain and preserve it. This palace was returned to its owners by the ministry later, but the owner then confronted financial issues to maintain it accurately. Mir Haider Talpur, its present owner and custodian, also confronts and faces similar issues. A significant fund for the preservation of this beautiful heritage site of Hyderabad would greatly assist to preserve its vanishing glory.